Sunday, February 19, 2006
Do we ever know what we really really want?
I'm so tired of hearing the words, "I just don't know what I really want right now." In fact, I'm tired of saying those words. You would think after a while the game would get really old for all parties involved, and the admission of what you truly want will come falling out of your face. But, it never does. One moment I catch myself imagining little scenerios of my life spent with the man I am dating, the next I'm completely repulsed by it. Is that genetics? Is it a gender-based issue? It would be so easy for me to say men do this kind of thing because they are manipulative beasts that want their cake and to eat it too... BUT then I catch myself doing the same damn thing. What the hell is with that? I see this mister makes me feel free, young, playful, this one makes me feel strong, independant, inspiring, the other makes me feel interesting, intelligent, and beautiful. I want one that performs the magic of all three. Not three that create little sparks. Yeah, you could say I'm selfish for that. I don't care. We all want someone that lifts us. I want to be all the woman I can be for the man that wants me to be the woman he needs, but in the same I want that man to be what I need too. The one does not out weigh the other. Men piss me off. They really really do. I piss me off. Crap happens. Bleh, I'm always on about stereotyping people. Look at me go!
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 2:48 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1