Thursday, January 05, 2006
Bleh, feeling foggy today. Havent been quite right all day long. I only had a few hours of sleep last night, it seems I have been a complete bitch all day. I'm getting on my OWN nerves. Caffeine is working in the reverse. I think once I pick up all the munchkins from their various places, I'm going to bed. I am NOT waking up for any reason, my brother can have charge of the children for a few hours. I have to sleep.
I've been blissfully irresponsible all day long. The only obligation that I have executed has been delivering and receiving children from school. I am so sick of children. I love my children, but I am sick of them. That sounds terrible. Its obviously a cranky kat day.
Something good, good, good... ummm... AH! The repairman is coming to fix the drier today! I'm going to have a fully functional wash cupboard in just a few hours. (been with out for so long, I will probably wash for a week just for the sake of washing... ) yeah. Think I might take a ten minute power nap. Think it'll help?
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 2:01 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1