Saturday, January 14, 2006
today...
Today I slept half the day away on the couch in my brother's living room.
Today I went the ENTIRE day with out smoking.
Today I shopped at Wal-Mart with my sons, bought stink pretties for my non smoking campain... figure if I smell good, I wont want to ruin it.
Today I cut up an old wig, refreshing, washing and drying it, now it looks new again.
Today I finished the last of the laundry, ironed the kids dress clothes for church in the morning.
Today I remembered who I was, remembered my roots.
Tomorrow I'm going to show my children the truth. I'm going to share the light of life, the wonderment of the world. Tomorrow we're going to church!:)
Tomorrow I will have been smoke free for two days!
Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day,
just like today....
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 10:12 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1