Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Inspiration
Desperation
Indignation
Oy frustration.
You sing your song of innocence, you sing your song of boredom..
Hell, you sing your songs all day long wondering when or how you'll record 'em.
Sarcasm
phantasm
Mechanism?
OY FUCK IT
I sing my song of innocence, I sing my song of boredom..
I sing my songs all day long as though on the road to stardom.
Interesting how one day your Bent... Sure the world is out to get you.
Then, once all patience has been spent... The world is nothing But true.
One moment all is dark and pointless.. The next its light and lovely..
Wouldn't life be easier if everything wasn't fuzzy?
Nothing ever cut in stone... Never black and white..
Don't have the brightness of the sunshine, or the deep dark black of night.
Somehow everything has become flat... Stuck in constant twilight.
Be present. Live now.
Nothing else feels quite.....
Right.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 9:32 AM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1