Friday, March 21, 2008
Day Dreamer.
I am distracted.

The sun’s rays are making their way past the wooden slate blinds in my office, capturing the lint and dust dancing and floating on the air, just above my desk.

I slump against my chair, looking outside.

Wal-Mart’s parking lot is bustling as usual... Jiffy Lube seems to have a constant stream of business, the mountains majestic against a baby blue sky full of puffy white clouds...

I want to pluck one of those clouds from the sky, put it in my mouth, enjoy it’s sugary goodness melting on my tongue like cotton candy.

Time is molasses today.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 3:04 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1