Saturday, January 05, 2008
Broken Glass
Cold and Lonely

Partially Deranged

I Write Bad Poetry

I Draw Nonsensical Images

I Pray For Forgiveness

I Pray For Healing

I Need Help.

I Ask a Moment Of Your Time

Am I So Unworthy?

Beautiful, Smart, Classy

Words Chosen For Me By You

I Am Changed

Selfish, Uncaring, Thoughtless

Also My Labels From You

you ask me why i cry

ask where this stream of hot tears spring...

moments after you crush me.

Something You'd Said You Wouldn't Do!

AM I SO FRAGILE?!?

don't pick up my shards, they aren't worth cradling in your hands, their sharpness may cut, may make you bleed, may make you hurt

Heaven Forbid, as this world is meant to turn for you. Pardon my broken heart, the inconvenience of it must really cramp your style.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 1:10 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1