Saturday, January 05, 2008
Goodbye
There it was.

Crescent moon and its silver light, smiling down on me.

Oh, this day.

Muddled, befuddled, and feeling a bit ruthless.

I haven't spoken to him in weeks.

How do you divorce a situation?

Is it possible to forget?

He hurt me.

I still love him.

What does that say for my mind?

I do not want to be his wife.

Poison for my soul.

I do wish there could be friendship.

Too late for that.

It is true that I found and lost love with someone else.

Does that make me bad?

Pain inflicted one to another.

It isn't fair.

So part relieved, part saddened, I move along.

I do miss little moments, but don't miss the whole.

I wish the very best for him.

I hope he comes to understand, in order to deserve something, you must work for it.

So tender and bruised, add this scar to old territory.

Papers went off today, the end of one chapter, bleeds into the beginning of another.

Ciao, sir, and thank you for your time.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 1:12 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1