Monday, June 08, 2009
Dah, Dah, Dah dah.
They are mowing the lawns at my apartment complex. Its raining, cold, and the grass is an incredible green. I wonder at it while I'm sipping my coffee on the balcony in my knit house socks.

I have a red flier for a job posting at my bank sitting under a pile at my desk. I keep thinking I should apply, reading it again and again. It's funny they note that they keep their egos in check and keep a sense of humor in the workplace. When I walk in there, I am always surprised at the music selection. It wafts from the speakers, always some rock tune.

I'm disoriented. I feel like there is some 'should be' that I am to be working on. But, I can't think of anything pending. Maybe it stems from always having some fire or another to put out in this daily life. Come to think of it, all of my days are running together lately.

That is not a bad thing.

I wonder how I would do caring for other people's pets. I wonder if it would be rewarding. The boys have wanted a dog for as long as I can remember. I wonder if they would find happiness in borrowing someone else's for a few hours.

There is a picture on the wall of a cat with a little blue beanie pulled down over it's eyes. When I look at it, I smile. It seems it is smiling from under it's woolen blind fold, completely content with being robbed of its senses. I wish my kids weren't allergic. I might consider a kitten.

What to do today.

There isn't any cereal or eggs. I sent Dylan to pick some up. It amazes me that my child, the eldest, is capable of such a task. I give him a few dollars and tell him to be thrifty. He comes back with change. Again, I am amazed.

Oh, heavens. I guess I should be finding something, anything, to do. Maybe I will pester Nick for awhile.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 11:55 AM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1