Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Ha! Here I am!!

So, this month has been turbulent already. I over exerted my neck during my Movement class at school. Had an x-ray done at an insta-care. The doctor scared me to death by diagnosing my neck as 'locked' and ordering a ct scan at the hospital to see if I needed surgery. . . ct scan came back normal, emergency room doc (with the bedside manner of a lion that just felled a gazelle) prescribed a muscle relaxer and rest.(ha!) I asked if the medicine would affect my cognitive ability, he said yes, so I elected not to take it. I have been using alternating heat/cold and a massage pillow to relieve the tension in my neck. I returned to work Tuesday, didn't attend school that night, went to work today, and returned to school tonight. BIG MISTAKE. Tonight we had sports massage, a modality that is rambunctious and requires perfect posture. Long story short, the hands on portion sent me running out the door and to my apartment. I embarrassed myself profusely by disrupting the entire class, and am really hesitant to go back now. Oi.

Love my job. It bodes well. I just need to stop second guessing myself, and manage my time better.

Dylan is working diligently on his science fair project. He has a partner that comes over to work on it with him. He is doing really well in school, and is a HUGE help at home.

Jed is creating a diorama of some crazy whale who's exact breed absolutely evades me. He also is making a life sized poster of a book report that he has to present to his class. He has a really stubborn streak that makes me crazy, but he does well when he tries.

Ben has been really good about coming home and getting down to business with his homework and chores. He is always careful to give mom a big hug every time she needs it.

I've said it a million times. I am a lucky lucky woman to have been blessed with three of the most wonderful sons a mother could have.

Alright then. I hope all is well with you and yours.

posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 5:51 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1