Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Bafoon
I am.

Simple as that.

That's all I should ever have to be.

People keep saying, "One day, you will meet someone that will love you inside and out just as you are."

I am beginning to doubt that.

Highly.

I have mood swings. Sometimes I am really happy for no reason. Sometimes I am really mad. Sometimes I am sad. Lately more sad than anything.

I don't maintain a perfect house. At the end of the day, I am more worried about my kids going to bed, snug, clean, read to, fed, and feeling loved.. than I am about the dishes having been washed.

I like to kick cans.

I like to walk and dance in the rain.

I like to sing karoake at the local beer joint with people I have just met.

I like crowds.

I love coffee shops.

I like to wander around and look at wares with out buying anything.

I like street vendors and fairs.

I enjoy watching fire dancers, belly dancers, circus acts, art shows, and listening to poetry.

I like rock concerts.

I love caffiene.

Nothing astounds me more than the human mind in every form.

I am a cheerleader for the underdog.

I love meeting and being with people that most would exclude from most social venues.

I miss my friends.

I had a friend once that passed out roses with me on the city streets to sad people at random. She went with me to dances, to bars, to events. We would laugh so hard our sides would split, or cry so hard we shuddered. We sang together, had deep enchanting conversations for hours, danced together, and helped each other when we were in need.

I had a lot of friends like that.

Where have they all gone?

And so loneliness creeps.

I feel like a bafoon.

Ever get tired of yourself?

Yup.

Thats me.

I am.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 7:13 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1