Monday, November 20, 2006
Garbage.
This morning I woke up with a sense of true purpose for the day. I have a billion things I want to get done, from chores and errands to pleasurable goals. I need to take the dog to get groomed, pay some bills, send out my folks' mail, drop off my stepchildrens' things left behind this weekend, clean my house, bake a delectable chocolate cherry cake, mend a fence, look for a new mailbox, get a new trash can for the house, clean up the yard, make a corned beef brisket, do the laundry, read the end of my Chiam Potok novel (so I can begin reading the other two brand new books laying in wait), watch my favorite tv show (heroes), and my favorite movie (Chocolat), help the kids with their homework, AND have a nice hot bath. Holy Cow!! You might shout... really, if you look at it again, that isn't all that much. Most 'busy backsons' do twice as much in a twenty four hour period. When was the last time you listed every menial task on your to do list? You would sound really busy and overworked too... lol. I mean, half of this stuff can be done while waiting for the other half to work itself out. Oh, it is a beautiful day, the clouds are out, yes, there is moisture in the air, yes, it is very cold, yes.. a bunch of animals tore the garbage all over the road this morning, true, and where normally I would say there is soo much doom and gloom... I am thinking, What a beautiful day. I am loved, and while the day might be outwardly gray and dismal.. there is sunshine in my soul.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 9:48 AM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1