Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Something profound
Haha.. Just kidding. I have nothing profound to say. Nothing at all. Just thought, today is Nov. 1. I need to blog something. So, there you go. "Something" has finally been blogged. As I recently wrote to a good friend, I have descended upon you like an inkblot from a broken pen.. Ruining your newly starched white shirt. I hope you can find it in yourself to not think of me as a sad sorry broken girl, but to find it in yourself to think nothing at all. Just change your shirt and throw away your broken pen.
posted by katmandusuekookachoo @ 3:00 PM  
 
 
About Me


Name: katmandusuekookachoo
Home: Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
About Me: The rules you live by and those you ignore will establish your character. You may find yourself at a loss for words, but you should never find yourself at a loss of values.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1